United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my head I'll never see that game as a defeat no matter what they say.
A more blatant offside goal is hard to think of.
I doubt they would have scored the second goal a few minutes later if the offside goal was disallowed.
City were still seething and lost concentration with the total injustice.
Anyway, that joke games gone and we move on.
Bring on spurs!

Hmmm - the rags have a pop up lounge at the World Economic Forum

There’s a lot of them annoyed the tweet calls them Man U. Saying it’s never that because it’s offensive and harks back to something to do with Munich.

Have I missed something here or are they right?

In my head I'll never see that game as a defeat no matter what they say.
A more blatant offside goal is hard to think of.
I doubt they would have scored the second goal a few minutes later if the offside goal was disallowed.
City were still seething and lost concentration with the total injustice.
Anyway, that joke games gone and we move on.
Bring on spurs!
I won’t see it as a genuine defeat either. I really hope by the end of the season if we win either the league or UCL it can erased somewhat as long as the rags at best only win the Carabao although the Geordies might stop them. Then we can laugh last!

On a side note, the rivals that don't consider us rivals but openly-secretly do, are partying like it is 1999. Used to love an underdog story, but not when it's them lot.

Where are the beloved Glazers to take the sheen off? Somebody check they're still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.