United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs there so giddy. For a reason tbh. Still above them though, let's hope we get our act together now.lets not forget we were controlling the game before the horror decision. We were pathetic for the 2nd goal though.
Let them be.

I think that defeat yesterday is possibly the best thing to happen to City all season!

United are back ..........yeah right , they got out of jail with a refereeing decision that has baffled everyone who hasnt got a Rag interest , we dominated the second half of the derby and they were hanging on for dear life , that is the reality.
But we know what Rags are like , they are all bluster and boom or bust , they will still win f*ck all this season because the Geordies are a better team in the Carabao Cup and they will get found out in the Champs league as well , top four is their holy grail to keep the money rolling in.

United are back ..........yeah right , they got out of jail with a refereeing decision that has baffled everyone who hasnt got a Rag interest , we dominated the second half of the derby and they were hanging on for dear life , that is the reality.
But we know what Rags are like , they are all bluster and boom or bust , they will still win f*ck all this season because the Geordies are a better team in the Carabao Cup and they will get found out in the Champs league as well , top four is their holy grail to keep the money rolling in.
We dominated the ball yes, but we had one bloody shot on target all game.

That was and upgraded ole performance we dominated the game they fluked it

I reckon that if they get UCL next season, and it's possible, then the Glazers will pull back and take another 12 months out.

Huh?

Fuck me they are all saying they are back, just like when Ole was there, Mourinho, Van Gaal and Moyes, slaggung Rashford off and now he’s their saviour, it’s 10 fucking years since they won the title you’d think there’d be some humility but no. I hope to God we finish above them again and Newcastle win the Carabou cup. Yes I’m still pissed about yesterday but let them have the battle we will win the war, cunts.

Fuck me they are all saying they are back, just like when Ole was there, Mourinho, Van Gaal and Moyes, slaggung Rashford off and now he’s their saviour, it’s 10 fucking years since they won the title you’d think there’d be some humility but no. I hope to God we finish above them again and Newcastle win the Carabou cup. Yes I’m still pissed about yesterday but let them have the battle we will win the war, cunts.
Of course they are back. When you get decisions like that then you know it can’t go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.