United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember laughing my head off about 3 games into the season when Martin Samuel wrote that it was now unlikely that united would ever be above City in the league this season. Come 10pm on Wednesday night that will more than likely no longer be correct. Oh for those halcyon days of Alice crying into her computer in her hospital ward. Bizz

I miss Alice :(

Complete nonsense. You appear to be making it up as you go along. You are ignoring the cases that have already been decided which I referenced for you.
Point 1. Non disclosure is alleged in the writ. I suspect you are misremembering something. Even if there was widespread publicity, the non disclosure concerns payment.
Point3.
As well as being an exchange FTX was a proprietory coin.
Point 4:
Not pari passu. Opposite direction of movement of consideration.
I spent too many years wrestling with marketing regs re investments than I care to remember, so I think I probably know more than you do.
Point 5. Even if this were the case, a signature could not overcome the regs.
I await your mea culpa when the case is heard!

You were doing OK until your last sentence.

Some red **** who rang in TS this morning in response to britains richest man possibly buying them out

“Well really we could so with some one like saudi buying us, i know theres human rights issues but ….”

Fuck off. Like every other football fan , owners from the middle east buying a club and its human rights record is only an issue when its someone elses team, the second they flutter their eye lashes at your club its less of a moral issue

Wankers

Not really sure what would be in it for Ratcliffe? He'd be buying at the top end of the market, and will need to invest heavily in the infrastructure of the club. Evidently he's not that big a United fan if he's held a Chelsea season ticket. Not sure he's going to be the sort of sugar daddy benefactor that many United fans want either. He's obviously an astute businessman, but the Glazers (and FSG) mustn't think there's much more cash to be squeezed out of the clubs now that the Super League is dead in the water. It'll be interesting to see if he's serious about bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.