United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what playing for the rags does to you.

Fans were shocked at the appearance of this former Manchester United star, pictured right

Believe it or not this is a recent photo of Brian McClair
Fucking lager? In a Holts pub! rag twat.

I would just like to thank Pep and the boys (as well as some strange offside rule where your interfering with play but not actually interfering with play!) for restarting random strangers coming up to me in the street and confessing their love of Stretford United and asking me if I'm wearing my City coat for a bet!
Also, apparently you CAN still but Rags merchandise-I thought they had stopped selling it 7 years ago!

It will be interesting to see how much of his own personal wealth down to buy them. He’s apparently worth around £20 billion, buying te rags and significantly investing in the stadium and other infrastructure will probably take the price past £7 billion. Will he get onto the bank and mortgage it instead, another owner pushing them back into the red?

You can’t knock the Glazers for not spending as they have done more than any club, they never got the football side of things right since 2013. Radcliffe needs to make sure he gets that right, he’s hardly pulled up trees with the current club he owns in Nice who are currently mid table in the French league.
I suspect it will be financed entirely by his company, as I think the cycling team was. Oh, filthy oil owner.

I'm not mentally prepared for these smelly stinking rags fuckbags going above us . Fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.