United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly losing to them cunts made my blood boil.

Also, It was nice to have that wake up call getting beat by them and realising just how much I hate the cunts...I think alot of us have forgotten ourselves somewhat regarding the Rags.

The passion of hatred towards these scummy bastards is well and truly back.
It never went away mate.

I always find it a bit small time when someone declares they are going to buy something?

Just do it FFS, why publicise your interest to potential rivals, unless you don't have the money or need to apply pressure because you don't want to spend the necessary?

Same reason he went public with a late Chelsea bid, perhaps to give the Glazers food for thought?

He has the net worth to take it off the table before anyone saw it coming, which suggests he's either in it for the publicity or isn't as liquid.

Always makes me laugh when some hard man says they are going to kill someone the next time they see them...

Admittedly losing to them cunts made my blood boil.

Also, It was nice to have that wake up call getting beat by them and realising just how much I hate the cunts...I think alot of us have forgotten ourselves somewhat regarding the Rags.

The passion of hatred towards these scummy bastards is well and truly back.
Yes.

Scum going to palace with there 12 man team from now on the scum will get everything palace be lucky to get a throw in

Palace are playing some of the worst football in the league at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised if United rack up a number of goals there. Fulham won 0-3 there recently and Spurs 0-4.

This is what playing for the rags does to you.

Fans were shocked at the appearance of this former Manchester United star, pictured right

Believe it or not this is a recent photo of Brian McClair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.