United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what playing for the rags does to you.

Fans were shocked at the appearance of this former Manchester United star, pictured right

Believe it or not this is a recent photo of Brian McClair
He works hard over the Christmas period. Should be allowed a pint in peace

I'm sure I heard on the radio before that the Glaziers were valuing the club at £8million.

Glaziers are playing an absolute blinder again.........
£ 8 MILLION !?! The sheik has that in his robes as "walking around" money. We should buy them sell the players for whatever you can get for them, turn Old Trafford into a parking lot and be sure to acquire the rights to the name of the club, this seeing to it that the words Manchester united are never said in the same breath for eternity.

£ 8 MILLION !?! The sheik has that in his robes as "walking around" money. We should buy them sell the players for whatever you can get for them, turn Old Trafford into a parking lot and be sure to acquire the rights to the name of the club, this seeing to it that the words Manchester united are never said in the same breath for eternity.
Bollocks - predictive must have switched it from billions (or I just can't spell)...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.