United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refused to watch the fuckers after the weekend. Knew that they were 1 up after reading on here so decided to watch Netflix. Looked on BBC Sport before sleep and was fucking delighted Palace had equalised at the death.
Same here. I won't even acknowledge that their playing. Nearly crashed my car on the way to work when I'd heard Palace had equalised in stoppage time. It's the first time I've felt happy since Saturday:)

That sirr Jim ratface, is he wearing a bear's scrotum on his head? Got a fortune of £5 - 12 Billion, won't be putting that into the scrotes, hoping he will do more than a passable Peter J Swales impersonation with big cheques, and exciting financing up to their eyeballs in debt. Add to that a revolving manager door, with their familiar statement signings, it's giddy-o-clock, yet again!

The final clincher for me, he looks like the scuzzier brother of Gordon charisma bypass burns, with a shit beard.

I started watching football in an era when supporters of both City and United would go to games without the same tribal issues, and out of an enjoyment of being able to watch live football.

All that ended in 1958, when the rags attracted " supporters " from all over the country and the world .

The rags were the richest club in the UK bought everybody decent but actually achieved very little in terms of domestic success but then came the PL, when they bought the best players off other less succesful teams, and bang along came all the fuckwit gloryhunting cunts who wanted to be associated with their success.

And despite the club being run in a shambolic way for many years, they still attract the feeble minded in great numbers.

So in short, they have been a souless fucking club for so long that any opinions, even the more intelligent amongst them, is distorted and warped beyond sensible levels. They fucking love the hype afforded to them by the media whores who happily kiss their arse.

Heard it all before from the cunts, best to sit back and ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.