United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fuckin chance.

We'll take care of ourselves(eventually).

These red twats need shutting up, sick of these gobshites suddenly liking football again when we haven't heard nish from them for months.

Fuck em.
A rag said to me that we're in decline now.
I just said "Come on City".
The rest of the people in his office just laughed!

Nah. We'll clean up our own mess.
Just wondering if United have now overtaken Dippers on the most detestable shitstain club on earth contest?
Tough choice I know.

Personally I believe it is a totally dis-honourable draw, as the lame brained, arrogant and degenerate fuckwits which " follow " both over-hyped and entitled clubs are as detestable as each other.

However a special mention needs to be made for the feral dipper cunts for their regular and unwarranted and cowardly attacks on innocent supporters.

Personally I believe it is a totally dis-honourable draw, as the lame brained, arrogant and degenerate fuckwits which " follow " both over-hyped and entitled clubs are as detestable as each other.

However a special mention needs to be made for the feral dipper cunts for their regular and unwarranted and cowardly attacks on innocent supporters.
So you would prefer United if you had to choose one club to save from obliteration then?
A yes or no answer is preferred.

So you would prefer United if you had to choose one club to save from obliteration then?
A yes or no answer is preferred.

I would be very happy to press the button to totally destroy the rags, and then sprint to ignite the fuse under the dippers and condemn them to a slow and painful end.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.