United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. We'll clean up our own mess.
Just wondering if United have now overtaken Dippers on the most detestable shitstain club on earth contest?
Tough choice I know.
As they are the two cheeks of the same arse they are not mutually exclusive.
Worst game of any season is when they play each other.

well I hope the scum beat Arsenal. They're no threat to us so let them do us a little favour. Feffing scum
Give your head a wobble, even I wanted you guys to smash the rag cunts to pieces. Title race or not the rat bastards should deserve to lose all their games in comical ways.

Not a fuckin chance.

We'll take care of ourselves(eventually).

These red twats need shutting up, sick of these gobshites suddenly liking football again when we haven't heard nish from them for months.

Fuck em.
Exactly, they're already going on about how they were the only team to beat us (Negating that we dominated the game at Rat Trafford, dodgy VAR decisions and were without Partey/Elneny), beat other top teams and beat you guys "easily" (No mention of being dominated by u and being helped by dodgy decisions).

Deluded, deluded cunts. Never forget their dodgy period under SAF when they had the whole FA, refs and country on their side.

Exactly, they're already going on about how they were the only team to beat us (Negating that we dominated the game at Rat Trafford, dodgy VAR decisions and were without Partey/Elneny), beat other top teams and beat you guys "easily" (No mention of being dominated by u and being helped by dodgy decisions).

Deluded, deluded cunts. Never forget their dodgy period under SAF when they had the whole FA, refs and country on their side.
Hold on a bit. FA yes, refs yes, but country? Hmmm

Give your head a wobble, even I wanted you guys to smash the rag cunts to pieces. Title race or not the rat bastards should deserve to lose all their games in comical ways.
A draw is probably the best outcome, you both drop points then and the rags can claim the "We beat 1st & 2nd, obviously with help Cup"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.