United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give your head a wobble, even I wanted you guys to smash the rag cunts to pieces. Title race or not the rat bastards should deserve to lose all their games in comical ways.
Grow up you bellend. I’d rather win the league and watch you collapse. and since when have a arsenal fans called the rags. Just do one

I hope United beat Arsenal at the weekend, I think it would be the best result for us. Drags Arsenal back into the pack and United fans will get all giddy and when they eventually finish 5th and with no cups (again) it will be funnier.

I hope United beat Arsenal at the weekend, I think it would be the best result for us. Drags Arsenal back into the pack and United fans will get all giddy and when they eventually finish 5th and with no cups (again) it will be funnier.
I think you might be disappointed if you think they will finish 5th. Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea aren’t threatening them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.