United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want utd to win for obvious reasons as the title run is more important than caring about utd ffs, small time.
Think I'd rather see a draw as technically it's then in our hands given the goal difference

I want this United bubble to burst as quickly as the Arsenal one, so not sure I want to see United beat the side that are currently 5 points clear at the top

Think I'd rather see a draw as technically it's then in our hands given the goal difference

I want this United bubble to burst as quickly as the Arsenal one, so not sure I want to see United beat the side that are currently 5 points clear at the top

Even though we lost Utd looked shite and route one to me I ain't worried about them one bit, Arsenal on the other hand every point will count against them so rather they lose.

Arsenal will beat them.
They'll be too good for them.
Rags don't look like a footballing team yet, have had a good run of fixtures and cheated against us.
Yes they have improved but that wasn't too hard to do.
If the officials don't try fucking Arsenal over cos it's the rags, they win this game

Arsenal will beat them.
They'll be too good for them.
Rags don't look like a footballing team yet, have had a good run of fixtures and cheated against us.
Yes they have improved but that wasn't too hard to do.
If the officials don't try fucking Arsenal over cos it's the rags, they win this game
Everyone has played the same teams at the half-way point of the season. They have beaten Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and City. They are very hard to break down, and dangerous on the counter.

No reason why they won't go to the Emirates and set up exactly the same as they did in the derby. Although, they deffo ran out of gas at Palace during the week and Arsenal have had a full week off, so it could be a case of who can stay on their feet the longest.

I'm going for a draw.

Rags of course have Anthony Taylor to help them out v Arsenal.Remember Arsenal getting screwed over at the Swamp earlier this season with a goal very harshly ruled out
Strange isn't it, that decision, Rashfords mile offside gal v Dippers where they came up with some crap over why it was allowed despite what ever it was not being used before or since and the awful decision v us. Easy to challenge when your officiated like they are every week

Everyone has played the same teams at the half-way point of the season. They have beaten Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and City. They are very hard to break down, and dangerous on the counter.

No reason why they won't go to the Emirates and set up exactly the same as they did in the derby. Although, they deffo ran out of gas at Palace during the week and Arsenal have had a full week off, so it could be a case of who can stay on their feet the longest.

I'm going for a draw.
Rag :-)

I'm going for a draw.

Are you relying on the ref to dig you out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.