United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some years ago, my daughter asked me and the wife to come to look at proposed wedding venues with her and her fiance, and his mum and dad.

I said, Christ its Derby day.

I didn`t have a ticket for the match but thought I`d watch it at home in peace and quiet.

My daughter had other ideas. "We`ll find a pub you can watch it in". My future son in law and his mum and dad were Rags from Scunthorpe. I said " You know I cant keep my mouth shut" but she begged me to try. I`d been relatively well behave until the sixth one hit the back of the net and I lost my composure, jumped on the table and shouted get the fuck in !!!.

8-) what else could I do.
Keep well clear of thr lepers.

I have the " pleasure " of going out tonight where I will be in the company of 2 rag supporters and most likely an ex-rag player.

Can imagine it might be a bit interesting with how fucking gobby and giddy they are likely to be following their " thoroughly deserved " win last week without a trace of embarrassment at the circumstances.

The ex-player is another living in the fucking past merchant who can't believe they are not winning everything in sight. Too entrenched in the hype to understand.

Need to keep my cool and ignore usual the boring drivel of the ex-pro.

You’re going dogging with Ryan Giggs, just say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.