United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been threatened by my wife that I have to behave .Her best friend is married to one of them.

Trying to anticipate the shite that will be the topics of
" discussion " and the bites I will have to ignore in order to keep it civil .

Trouble is that the more I drink ........................you know the rest !
Fuck that destroy them...all of them.

Been threatened by my wife that I have to behave .Her best friend is married to one of them.

Get your retaliation in first mate.
A few jibes about Attwell being their player of the season, outspending everyone yet winning fuck all, playing shite football, Norwich scarves, how great the Glazers are, Thursday night football.
The list is endless.

Name names, which ex raggy twat are you going to upset?

Just act daft and ask them to explain what offside means.

Last edited:
To think that the rags turned down the opportunity of signing Cackpoo because they had better alternatives, then they got Gout Legworst.
tu3xhUI.gif

Fuck these cunts. I know it's not likely but I've been day wan...dreaming about a 13-0 win for us with Utd players, fans and the refs crying.

I'm already resigned to their counter attacking football where they'll score an offside goal, be given a dodgy penalty or have the refs fuck us over.

Please lets both not let them get a sniff of the title challenge.

Some years ago, my daughter asked me and the wife to come to look at proposed wedding venues with her and her fiance, and his mum and dad.

I said, Christ its Derby day.

I didn`t have a ticket for the match but thought I`d watch it at home in peace and quiet.

My daughter had other ideas. "We`ll find a pub you can watch it in". My future son in law and his mum and dad were Rags from Scunthorpe. I said " You know I cant keep my mouth shut" but she begged me to try. I`d been relatively well behave until the sixth one hit the back of the net and I lost my composure, jumped on the table and shouted get the fuck in !!!.

8-) what else could I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.