United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did beat Arsenal early in the season without Casemiro and that’s when United weren’t in decent form and Arsenal were. So you never know.

A draw will do me. I want to see Arsenal drop some points so they have us too close for comfort.
Draw for me too.
Preferences for me are;
1.) Draw - points dropped by both teams
2.) Arse win - rags closer to mid table obscurity.
3.) rag win - unthinkable!

When we played Norwich a few years ago (and lost) I was at a bit of a party in North Wales/Chester border, red dippers and rags all over, they were all best mates, singing, dancing, patting each other on the back because we lost, so much for the ‘bitter, intense rivalry’ , it’s a load of concocted bollocks, thanks to ‘the hard shoulder shitter’.
C0A50E76-486E-4837-8A70-8E32923BA694.jpeg

Associating the Rgas with any sort of credibility or positivity will rightly never go down well on this forum.....but the fact is,they are a much better outfit since this new fella took charge.
More organised (especially defensively) and more effective at achieving (nicking) results yes... but in terms of quality and style of football being played, I stand by my original summary.

I have the " pleasure " of going out tonight where I will be in the company of 2 rag supporters and most likely an ex-rag player.

Can imagine it might be a bit interesting with how fucking gobby and giddy they are likely to be following their " thoroughly deserved " win last week without a trace of embarrassment at the circumstances.

The ex-player is another living in the fucking past merchant who can't believe they are not winning everything in sight. Too entrenched in the hype to understand.

Need to keep my cool and ignore usual the boring drivel of the ex-pro.
Hope it's not Robson ,will cost you a fortune in beer.

I have the " pleasure " of going out tonight where I will be in the company of 2 rag supporters and most likely an ex-rag player.

Can imagine it might be a bit interesting with how fucking gobby and giddy they are likely to be following their " thoroughly deserved " win last week without a trace of embarrassment at the circumstances.

The ex-player is another living in the fucking past merchant who can't believe they are not winning everything in sight. Too entrenched in the hype to understand.

I keenly await the ' match report" of this night out.
It cannot possibly end well......

Might I suggest starting the night off with..

64d3b774cc10255aaee3fd227f99e47e.gif

I keenly await the ' match report" of this night out.
It cannot possibly end well......

Been threatened by my wife that I have to behave .Her best friend is married to one of them.

Trying to anticipate the shite that will be the topics of
" discussion " and the bites I will have to ignore in order to keep it civil .

Trouble is that the more I drink ........................you know the rest !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.