United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus rushford is a cheat.

Without the ridiculous decision in the recent derby City would be 2 pts behind Arsenal with a superior goal difference and having to play them twice..
.utd would be in the Europa league placings,fighting it out with Fulham,Brentford and Brighton ,...3 teams whose total transfer outlay put together doesn't come anywhere near utds this season.

We know the Europa league is significant for utd..it's the last trophy they won nearly a decade ago..and guess what..they had to be drawn against every non hoper in that competition to win it,rather like their current 'march' to Wembley in the league cup...

Utd are a team of cheats,backed by var operators and slight handed refs..I am not convinced by them one bit.
Great rant!

I know it sounds bonkers mate but all the “oh my god they’re back!!!” Posts we’ve seen every time they score followed by a flaccid “hope I’m wrong though :/“ in a desperate attempt to conceal.

I think the press gets to a lot of city fans (although they’ll fight tooth and nail to deny it) and they also start to believe the hype. So they come on here warning everyone that they’re back for real this time lads and subconsciously start wanting united at the top to prove the “told you so” attitude they have was right
They've won the league if you belive half the press.

Has the twit ever scored a hatrick
No premier league hatrick...but he did manage 2 goals in a match against the mighty Burton Albion and a further 2 against Reading FC...

This dangerous striker burst onto the scene with 5 goals in season 2015/16..followed that up with 32 app and ..er..5 goals the season after.
The utd goal machine knocked in 7 goals 2017/18 and finally managed to reach double figures the season after with 10...

Somehow..Marcus made it onto the England plane to Qatar after managing 4 goals in the premier league last season

Nice narrative that from gary
United are making progress under ten hag….but only because Liverpool, spurs and Chelsea have dropped off a cliff
Next year they will be back to usual.
Remember united have beat villa, burley, Charlton and Nottingham forest to get to Wembley
They were outclassed by arsenal in the big game of the week
They will need to be careful against Burley. They are such a big strong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.