United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t want him. Watch that CL semifinal second leg from last season - Casemeiro was the main reason we were going through because they had no control in midfield while he was on the pitch because he was doing fuck all (apart from fouling our players).

They took him off for Camavinga and the game changed. They immediately had more energy and started gaining some control in midfield.

Should have walked for a challenge he did on Foden, you don’t get those decisions in places like Madrid unfortunately.

...........but he (the two-goal hero) does have the distinction of being the most mis-spelt player on this thread (and there have been a few)

Casimiro is a good player
But fuck me they are making him a hero because aside from him and rashford they have nothing
Two goals against an awful reading side and he’s the signing of the season!
As for Antony……

Casimiro is a good player
But fuck me they are making him a hero because aside from him and rashford they have nothing
Two goals against an awful reading side and he’s the signing of the season!
As for Antony……

Casemiro cost roundabout the same as Rodri, one player is 30 whilst the other is 26 and is already in his 4th season at City. I know which one I’d rather have.

They didn’t want him. Watch that CL semifinal second leg from last season - Casemeiro was the main reason we were going through because they had no control in midfield while he was on the pitch because he was doing fuck all (apart from fouling our players).

They took him off for Camavinga and the game changed. They immediately had more energy and started gaining some control in midfield.
I think selling a 30 something player for 70m (inc add ons) is great business. He had done his time at Madrid.
Utd bought a player they desperately needed and he has fitted in well amongst a bag of shite. Utd fans are desperate and reading the crap being spouted you might be mistaken for thinking that he was a free transfer gem.

£70m … you do expect some return for that don’t you? And by law of averages after others like Slab, Sancho etc. one costing this sum is bound to do OK for them.

Was Frank Sidebottom earning as much at Real Madrid?
If I had pocketed a huge pay rise for a final pay day I'd be happier than the poor man's Rodri.
Fuck off Mitten you absolute fraud.

Fucking Frank Sidebottom !!!
I'm using that - surely some photoshop genius can put Frank's head on a Utd player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.