United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haag has been the luckiest manager in cup history in terms of the cup opponents he drew for both cups. It's rediculus! He topped it with reaching the FA final by beating Reading!!!

Whilst united have been lucky, lucky on all fronts, I do think they've turned the twatting corner. Once Arsenal have had their blip I have a feeling hag, will be Peps next nemisis over the next couple of seasons.

Whilst united have been lucky, lucky on all fronts, I do think they've turned the twatting corner. Once Arsenal have had their blip I have a feeling hag, will be Peps next nemisis over the next couple of seasons.
They have this annoying habit of signing one player (amongst all the shite they've signed) every few years that carries them over the line.
Van Persie in 2013.
Ibrahimovic in whatever year he signed
Fernandes with his immediate signing
Now Casemiro. They were all crying last week as he'd miss the Arsenal game. They lost. Now they beat ''Paul Ince's Reading'' and he scores twice and is a worldie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.