United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to convince myself that the officials aren’t going to ensure United win the final and Newcastle have a real chance of stuffing them.

Having a hard time, though.
You can't blame the officials, we had a chance to stop it and got fucking dicked by Southampton, so stop blaming the officials and blame our shit show that night

You can't blame the officials, we had a chance to stop it and got fucking dicked by Southampton, so stop blaming the officials and blame our shit show that night
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bother Seb.
It absolutely pisses me off, that after years of being called bitters we are becoming bitters, the officials had fuck all to do with us being out of the cup, the 11 on the pitch did, we were piss poor that night, no bad decisions went against us, just 11 not arsed players

It absolutely pisses me off, that after years of being called bitters we are becoming bitters, the officials had fuck all to do with us being out of the cup, the 11 on the pitch did, we were piss poor that night, no bad decisions went against us, just 11 not arsed players
Doesn’t change the fact that the rags have, and will have, referee assistance.

Whilst united have been lucky, lucky on all fronts, I do think they've turned the twatting corner. Once Arsenal have had their blip I have a feeling hag, will be Peps next nemisis over the next couple of seasons.
I see what you mean, but hard to tell due to their luck. We'll find out when they get a few injuries and luck balances out with unluck. Not to mention DeGea going back to his poor form that ended Ole's good spell, not to mention bad cup performances. DeGea's peaking now since he want a new contract. When he starts ro fail the whole team will fail. They are an anacronism. Many new teams will claim their spot.

The last time the rags won this trophy, Southampton were robbed.
An Italian geezer Gabindini or something scored a perfectly good hat-trick but is 3rd was ruled off for offside.
Replays showed and to the studio guests dismay that he was in fact onside (pre VAR as well).
It doesn't matter what system we have implemented in football the 2 cash cows always gain when it matters.

Best league in the world... says who?
The Yank backing media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.