United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Casemiro has made the difference. You paid a lot for him considering his age but he's still a world class player who has settled in well.

I've said it before that United won't always be in the doldrums. It finally looks like you have a decent manager who has removed the dressing room egos and sorted a lot of shit out.
And PGMOL are well back onside, as well.

The stars have aligned!

And PGMOL are well back onside, as well.

The stars have aligned!
Yes, but that's another subject.

Rather than slate him as a rag **** like several have i thought I'd give a reasoned reply to a reasonable post. Í don't mind respectful United fans having an opinion on here. Blues are allowed their opinion on Red Cafe. I go on Everton's GOT and West Ham's KUMB forums now and then and i don't get heckled off because i don't go on them to take the piss. Fair is fair i say.

Rather than slate him as a rag **** like several have i thought I'd give a reasoned reply to a reasonable post. Í don't mind respectful United fans having an opinion on here. Blues are allowed their opinion on Red Cafe. I go on Everton's GOT and West Ham's KUMB forums now and then and i don't get heckled off because i don't go on them to take the piss. Fair is fair i say.
I haven’t called any of that in to question, so not sure why you are explaining this to me?

But I agree.

Falcao has a longer history of posting on this site than you do.

He deserves a lot of the shit as he has earned it in the past . FYI

I will. But do you have any red(rag) family and friends, if so are you abusive to them, just for being a red?

I don't particularly want a discussion with you about it.

I have explained why has had abuse, do what you want with that information, but nobody has to conform to your standards if they don't wish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.