United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely pisses me off, that after years of being called bitters we are becoming bitters, the officials had fuck all to do with us being out of the cup, the 11 on the pitch did, we were piss poor that night, no bad decisions went against us, just 11 not arsed players
You’ve completely misread my post…

If you want to discuss our performance against Soton, go to the post-match thread. This is the thread to discuss United.
I'm discussing people blaming officials for everything, if you want to discuss officials go on the poor officials thread

Whilst united have been lucky, lucky on all fronts, I do think they've turned the twatting corner. Once Arsenal have had their blip I have a feeling hag, will be Peps next nemisis over the next couple of seasons.

First it was Mourinho who was going to topple Pep. Saw his arse. Then it was Klopp. Saw his arse.

I really don’t think Guardiola has too much to worry about with the weird tribute band over in Salford.

I'm discussing people blaming officials for everything, if you want to discuss officials go on the poor officials thread
I am discussing United being helped by officials. You are talking about City’s performance against Soton. They are not related discussions. My posts are on topic. Yours are not, and include personal insults for no reason at all.

Stop derailing the thread and using personal (in at least one deleted post, homophobic) insults.

First it was Mourinho who was going to topple Pep. Saw his arse. Then it was Klopp. Saw his arse.

I really don’t think Guardiola has too much to worry about with the weird tribute band over in Salford.
Completely agree.
However the problem is that the Media will, once again, be wetting themselves that MUFC "are back where they belong".
Instead of applauding the merits, this season, of teams like Brentford, Brighton and even Newcastle, guess who will be getting all the publicity ?
With Liverpool in disarray (which has not been dissected or analysed as much as it should be), we all know who will be manager of the year (Ten Bob) and player of the season (Ol' Big Nose).
I now live in the North East, so at least I'm not getting the undoubted North West overkill on how they demolished Forest.
The Geordie Nation (a quote from that prat, John Hall) will definitely be up for the League Cup Final - let's hope Trippier (remember him in the City Youth team) scores a late minute winner !!!

The problem over the last few years was having no competent holding midfielder. Have that now in Casemiro. Before that the last one was Carrick almost a decade ago. Team will just have to adapt. Eriksen was struggling to play 90 minutes regularly anyway, hopefully he’ll be able to get sooner then expected
I agree. Casemiro has made the difference. You paid a lot for him considering his age but he's still a world class player who has settled in well.

I've said it before that United won't always be in the doldrums. It finally looks like you have a decent manager who has removed the dressing room egos and sorted a lot of shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.