United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My standards? Lol. Just carry on being abusive for the sake of it then, I'm done replying to you.

I wan't being abusive - but you have opinions on so many fronts , and I'm not interested in continuing discussion with you . It's being honest and upfront .

Then we are both happy.

Forgive me for being dense but what has been Sanchos injury as it hasn’t been mentioned? Has he had a ban that has been kept quiet for drugs or betting irregularities as suddenly he’s welcomed back into the fold like the new messiah and we haven’t had updates saying he’s back in training and a couple of weeks away from full fitness

I post on other clubs forums, I’m diplomatic about it and I only rarely get shit from their regulars, there are exceptions though, always one or two dickheads who choose to goad me just because I’m a blue and on their turf.
Understanding it from both sides I always try to be fair to any reasonable ‘other club’ posters on here.
I’d hate this place to become another rawk seething with deluded dickheads trying to out do each other by spouting the most ridiculous hate possible.
I much prefer the jovial City supporter full of that sharp wit and affability thing that we do at our best

I wan't being abusive - but you have opinions on so many fronts , and I'm not interested in continuing discussion with you . It's being honest and upfront .

Then we are both happy.
You was being abusive to him in at least 2 posts, or did you mean you wasn't being abusive to me?

Of course i have opinions, it's why i post on this forum! And longer posting history than me? 6 years shorter actually. I'm not sticking up for him. But We have posters on here who support other teams, several Everton fans. All are respectful decent posters, IMO. The ones that wum taking the piss get flirted, and rightly so. Falcao's recent posts seem reasonable enough i think so that's why i replied without the need to be nasty and rude, just because he's a red.

Yes, but that's another subject.

Rather than slate him as a rag **** like several have i thought I'd give a reasoned reply to a reasonable post. Í don't mind respectful United fans having an opinion on here. Blues are allowed their opinion on Red Cafe. I go on Everton's GOT and West Ham's KUMB forums now and then and i don't get heckled off because i don't go on them to take the piss. Fair is fair i say.
But did you go on those forums during the very very slight shit times ? I bet you did and I don't mean when we were playing Bury.
Falcao disappeared because they were 6th, he fell out of love with football, or at least posting on this forum because they were not walking the league.
Beamer, you talk to him all you want, me ? Jack Hackett, the Toffee lot and the rest will do me fine.

Forgive me for being dense but what has been Sanchos injury as it hasn’t been mentioned? Has he had a ban that has been kept quiet for drugs or betting irregularities as suddenly he’s welcomed back into the fold like the new messiah and we haven’t had updates saying he’s back in training and a couple of weeks away from full fitness
What right do you have to question the All Knowing Greatness ?
If ma*****ter u****d want us to know, they will tell us.

Whether it is the truth or not

But did you go on those forums during the very very slight shit times ? I bet you did and I don't mean when we were playing Bury.
Falcao disappeared because they were 6th, he fell out of love with football, or at least posting on this forum because they were not walking the league.
Beamer, you talk to him all you want, me ? Jack Hackett, the Toffee lot and the rest will do me fine.
I've only gone on opposition forums on recent years pal. So we were far from being shit. I've had a few nasty comments but most replies were reasonable as i didn't go on to gloat. I added my quirky self depreciating SOH several times which was appreciated and largely appeased the natives. Twas banter musty: )

You was being abusive to him in at least 2 posts, or did you mean you wasn't being abusive to me?

Of course i have opinions, it's why i post on this forum! And longer posting history than me? 6 years shorter actually. I'm not sticking up for him. But We have posters on here who support other teams, several Everton fans. All are respectful decent posters, IMO. The ones that wum taking the piss get flirted, and rightly so. Falcao's recent posts seem reasonable enough i think so that's why i replied without the need to be nasty and rude, just because he's a red.
He’s not just a rag , he’s Mick Hucknall :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.