United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville just issued a backtrack on Twitter. Saying misunderstood the reason for liking Greenwood case collapsing.

No mention of his retweet.

Offered same shit tweet excuse for contempt of court referral in the trial of his wanker mate Giggs.

Pigs eating at the same trough .

He breached his bail and the pair deserve each other.
I am aware of that. But the whole reason why the law was changed was to protect women like her.
Time and again the police took no action after a woman reported that her husband had beaten her. They took no action because the women always retracted their story. 6 months later they were dead.
The CPS are allowed to prosecute someone based on the initial statement given by the victim even if she refuses to attend court and even if she is back living with him.
In this case I hope someone demands to know why the decision to drop the charges was made. Not because he is a rag, because he is a violent bastard and women need protecting.

Has any club ever had more players connected with violence against women than Manchester United?

Greenwood is showing as being part of the squad now on the United website so I get the feeling they plan to bring him back in.

What a vile disgusting club they are!

Opposition fans need to go all out to show their duscust at this decision.

They are doing an internal review, lets wait to see the outcome.

We know the outcome or they wont be using Neville and sky sports to change the narrative of this piece of shit! I’ll say again if Greenwood was average they would of binned him off as soon as the that video was released or a day or two later! He is not innocent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.