United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the media, the tax dodger Ratcliffe is looking at how to refinance the rag debt should he purchase them.
Hmmmm, how is his debt any different to the much abused Glazer debt ?

I know it's only the daily fail

But please be true :-) and please finish the rags off quicker than twitter Elon.

Apparently 2 groups of Saudis in for the Rags.

So 3 dirty oil money and human rights abusers, 2 Saudis and 1 Qatari, and 1 Righteous Anglo Saxon Rag standard bearer.

I used to be on one of their forums when Ronaldo (yes I'm a fanboy) played for them. Got banned for writing a satirical post on Messi's style of play (when they do it all the time for Ronaldo).

Its amazing to see how the United forum has (in general) gone from ...
Imagine being a gay player for our club and the owner is the crown prince of this rule:
"All sexual activity outside of heterosexual marriage is illegal in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and carries a penalty of “confinement for a minimum period of one year” "
feck that. We as people should condemn that sort of thing with every power we got.
And it aint ok because we're gonna bid for Mbappe or renew the stadium, that shit aint ok. Period
... to:
I prefer QIA to MBS or some of the US hedge funds owners but it's really a case of picking the least worse option.

Also my obligatory: "I hate Sadchester Disunited".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.