United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Liverpool also get taken over by Middle East country in the next 12 months, I could see premier league charges being "very" diluted over the next 2-4 years.
Yes the potential for the great paradox.
So Dippers and Rags - is it getting Middle Eastern owners or no surrender to Gods Club ?

Most of their supporters are pure hypocrites regarding the ownership issue, as their main wish is simply to see the rags being able to attract and buy the best players in the market and to win as many trophies as possible.

They are not interested in the style of football, but simply want to be able to claim the bragging rights of being connected to the biggest club in the world.

Just like the dipper fans, their " principles " will disappear like snowflakes in the sun if a very rich buyer simply ploughs in the cash.

GGMU
God is Great MU?
Allahu akbar :)

do you think it there will be just one journo asking Ten Hag in their Barca game presser what he think about human right issues in Qatar?
would they try to put Ten Hag in an uncomfortable situation of saying something very bad about Qatar?

you know the ones that were so adamant to put Howe under very big pressure recently...

I would put huge money on Qatar being off criticism if they take over United in UK media. quite a turn of events after the WC criticism...
(poor journos had to travel there and have a 30-day holiday in luxury hotels watching matches all day...)

It will be very interesting to see how the premier league react to this.

The premier league did everything they possibly could to stop the Saudis taking over Newcastle. They delayed and delayed it as much as possible. I remember Amanda Staveley fighting tooth and nail for months for it to go through.

If Man Utd get taken over by the Qataris and the transaction is very smooth without any backlash at all, questions need to be seriously answered about the integrity of this league.

Maybe the rest of the premier league clubs fans might just wake up for a change and see what's really happening here.

Us as fans need to fight our ground on this and really put pressure on the organisation.

It's clear as day what is happening. From Howard Webb taking over head of officials to this Qatar takeover along with endless decisions in the Rags favour...

It's all geared up for the Rags to win the league, If its not this season it will definitely be in the near future.

It will be interesting to see what type of officials performance they have in store for tomorrow nights game. A result to keep the Rags in touching distance of course.

On the bright side, I was in McDonalds on Portland St on Sunday after the game around 8pm, Some cretin pissed up constantly for at least 10-15 minutes straight singing United songs "kicking a blue" and all that shit. Moments later he got a warning off some lad "If you don't shut your mouth I'm going to knock you out"...The Rag sang again...Then BANG! Night Night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.