United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before BT sports gets in ‘this feels like a heavy weight European clash’? However it’s not, it’s Europe’s second tier as both teams are shite.

Man Utd fans and the media will be getting a woody if they win, acting like they’ve beaten 2011 Barcelona.

You won’t hear a single word about how Barca were too shite for the Champions League and got dumped out in the group stage

If my theory is correct I am expecting utd to get a tonking. Looking at their fixtures over the last few months they've had quite an easy run. The times they've faced stiff opposition VAR has helped them. I dont think it will tonight, and I dont think utd have enough in the tank to beat barcelona, in fact I think they might get twatted.

Sky Sports homepage ... Is Rashford the hottest forward in Europe?

Then, when you read the article all of his stats place him at the top but with the HUGE caveat ... *since the World Cup. It's "we won the second half" all over again!

WTF?

The league started in August FFS and these stats start form 21st December.

I am sure I remember this belting out at Maine Road just after Barca had knocked the scum out of champs league (?) one year & everyone thought it was funny as fuck at the time. Seem to recall that the PA guy got the bums rush quick sharpish due to someone complaining.

Many Holts have been consumed since so i might just have dreamed it!

Anyway nytid - SCUM

The Pontiff is right (as all his previous regenerations were) in asking who the fuck they are.

CTID.

As you were Blues.
Don't remember it at Maine Road, but it got played at one premier league ground, possibly Chelsea and the scum put in an official complaint to the league about It

Apparently this is a very reliable source in Qatari news -

You can probably guess what it says. Deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.