United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very interesting to see how the premier league react to this.

The premier league did everything they possibly could to stop the Saudis taking over Newcastle. They delayed and delayed it as much as possible. I remember Amanda Staveley fighting tooth and nail for months for it to go through.

If Man Utd get taken over by the Qataris and the transaction is very smooth without any backlash at all, questions need to be seriously answered about the integrity of this league.

Maybe the rest of the premier league clubs fans might just wake up for a change and see what's really happening here.

Us as fans need to fight our ground on this and really put pressure on the organisation.
There's surely some suspicion Newcastle were given the green light because quite possibly the Qatar's had already shown interest in acquiring the Rags (Dippers too, involved). By letting the Despotic Saudi's take over Newcastle, precedent wise it would be impossible to block any other Middle East Investment, this has been orchestrated to some extent.

Just as an aside, I didn't know Amanda Stavey was once Prince Nonce's girl friend.

I used to be on one of their forums when Ronaldo (yes I'm a fanboy) played for them. Got banned for writing a satirical post on Messi's style of play (when they do it all the time for Ronaldo).

Its amazing to see how the United forum has (in general) gone from ...

... to:

Also my obligatory: "I hate Sadchester Disunited".
Ronaldo fanboy? You weirdo

Anyone got the Clint Eastwood drinking his brew gif?
Have a look at his original post , he's one of these Ronaldo v Messi fans that follow them regardless of who they play for, he admits he's a "fanboy", that's a level up on half and half scarves who are weirdo's or Johnny Come Lately's, young kids can be excluded.

I am sure I remember this belting out at Maine Road just after Barca had knocked the scum out of champs league (?) one year & everyone thought it was funny as fuck at the time. Seem to recall that the PA guy got the bums rush quick sharpish due to someone complaining.

Many Holts have been consumed since so i might just have dreamed it!

Anyway nytid - SCUM

The Pontiff is right (as all his previous regenerations were) in asking who the fuck they are.

CTID.

As you were Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.