United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil Rags.

Screenshot-20230217-175449-2.png

safely-disposing-of-oily-or-flammable-rags-4125743-07-70a0cd6ac3314c5db64509461cad7358-2.jpg
Oil Trafford

Goldbridge excited.......... talk of investment in the stadia , infrastructure, transport all for the benefit of the people of Manchester ( presume he means Salford ) but it does seem sad that no other owner of a club actually in Manchester has ever even thought of doing that................................
Salford ? What da fuck you on about ?
They are in Trafford. It was Lancashire before a knob in the government called it Trafford, Greater Manchester.
Salford ffs

I think it's the end of City being able to outbid Utd for any player. What will work in City's favour now will be the club philosophy, Pep, academy and training facilities and probably most importantly security and no leaking of information around transfer targets. It seems pretty good already so not too worried about that. I think Utd have realised that ffp is in the bin and all those charges will not keep City down. So they had to get some new owners. The glazers will rip the Saudi's off but neither party will be arsed.
So how worried should we be about the qatari bid? If they get owners even remotely as good as ours, they could dwarf what we spend.

He is poor, I have more down the back of my couch.
The real owner would be the Qatari Emir, this is just to show that the PSG and Manure are owned by different entities. Liverpool is still up for grabs, and Dubai does not have a team yet.

I think it's the end of City being able to outbid Utd for any player. What will work in City's favour now will be the club philosophy, Pep, academy and training facilities and probably most importantly security and no leaking of information around transfer targets. It seems pretty good already so not too worried about that. I think Utd have realised that ffp is in the bin and all those charges will not keep City down. So they had to get some new owners. The glazers will rip the Saudi's off but neither party will be arsed.
We’ve never done that regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.