United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how worried should we be about the qatari bid? If they get owners even remotely as good as ours, they could dwarf what we spend.

Link to the live Circus made up updates, if anyone wants to follow it?(I don’t blame you)

View attachment 69502

I can only imagine what Sly Sports News has been like today, and will be until 10pm tonight.
Only it isn't a deadline. Because they are on the NY Stock exchange then cannot refuse bids until the 23rd hour. Any fucker can bid deadline or not.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what the usual suspects say about this. Any mention of human rights, sportswashing...?

Dont be worried about what they spend. They've spent shit loads with the glazers and that got them no where. PSG have also spent lots and they do nothing in the CL.
I guess, but this will take them onto whole new level of spending.

One can argue we only became super dominant even after all our spending when Pep joined. So money doesn't absolutely guarantee success I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.