United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake, 'Operation Get the Rag's back in contention' is in full swing.

It started in the Derby, and I can guarantee there are going to a lot more bent decisions going for & against certain teams in order to try and manufacture a Rag's/Tarquin's title race. It'll be an absolute wet dream for the Premier League in terms of marketing.
Started 1st game of the season though has gotten more noticeable if that is even possible since Webb came back, Tierney in charge of that 1st game (and on Var today) and ignored a blatant Brighton penalty and a McTomminay red card, var of course not overturning either and they still lost that.
And you see the way Atwell and Tierney refs us and something is going on

I remember a Pep interview when he said something along the lines of ' what we have won, we have won by ourselves, with no help from anyone'.
Fast forward a season or two and it couldn't be more different, the scum are a slightly better than average side, but with the help and approval of pgmol and the Premier league these cunts could realistically win the league, a successful scum team is good for the brand and keeps there 6 billion season ticket holders happy.

Why hasn’t Rodgers said anything? He should be seething, screaming from the roof tops about injustices etc..

Sorry didn't watch the game but who escaped a red card ?

Just seen a post above, McTomminay not getting the red he deserved - no real surprise and typical of the different approaches by PiGMOL reps. Why am I not surprised ?

Because all the clubs ( not City )are in on it and know their place
I really don't want that to be true, but it's becoming harder and harder to dismiss.

To be honest, I think even Pep knows what's going on but realises they'll just fuck us harder if we even dare complain.

I hope it's true that we have evidence against the corrupt fuckers.

I wasn't impressed by them when we played them in the Derby. But it's hard to argue at the moment.

They play both expansive and pragmatic, and to be fair I think they're really exciting. They have pace on the flanks and they really do pack their opponent's box.

I think ten Hag has done very well but it's as we've said for years, they've spent a billion so the moment a competent manager arrives they'll always be a threat.

For me they're absolutely in the mix. I think we're much better but ultimately they're getting the best out of their squad.

Sorry didn't watch the game but who escaped a red card ?

Just seen a post above, McTomminay not getting the red he deserved - no real surprise and typical of the different approaches by PiGMOL reps. Why am I not surprised ?
It was Sabitzer in the first half mate. Rashford 2nd goal has to be offside too, despite the dodgy VAR lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.