United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Sabitzer in the first half mate. Rashford 2nd goal has to be offside too, despite the dodgy VAR lines

Ok thanks.

My mis-understanding re sending off .

Didn't take him long to adapt to the rags approach, knowing that they escape so many cards/sendings off that others receive .

I’ve tried my hardest not to buy into any talk about corruption etc but there’s too many obvious things happening for something dodgy not to be taking place.

I think they are lots of us who dont want to admit it but its becoming increasingly hard not to believe it

Howard Webb is 100% the signing of the season. The other clubs are being cheated in plain sight, it’s not even disguised but all you hear in the press is that the RAGs are back. It’s disgusts me that they’ve bought off the refs, it’s pretty obvious based on Webb’s work since he returned, but we are the team being fucked over by the authorities. I went through a spell of hating scousers moe, it’s safe to say the RAGs are top of the list now.

It was Sabitzer in the first half mate. Rashford 2nd goal has to be offside too, despite the dodgy VAR lines
Only 2 teams seem to not be able to show the players from side on when there’s a possible VAR offside against them.
Rags today and Cakpoo yesterday. It’s very odd, to say the least….

1676839563273.png

Last edited:
I’ve tried my hardest not to buy into any talk about corruption etc but there’s too many obvious things happening for something dodgy not to be taking place.

Yep there's a saying.. ignore your instincts at your own peril.

This season more than others.. the fix is in and its not even subtle anymore.

Just hate to imagine how bad we could be without a real manager.. because those days will be here soon enough after Pep leaves.

Absolutely, camera miles away too. Dodgy as fuck

All premier clubs should be made to have the right Camera for var! Yet again the rags and Liverpool get more an advantage!

If you look at all the close offside calls at Liverpool and rags I guarantee that if it was rag or Liverpool player it be onside and if it was the opponents being a close call it was offside!

This needs researching because I bet am right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.