United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All premier clubs should be made to have the right Camera for var! Yet again the rags and Liverpool get more an advantage!

If you look at all the close offside calls at Liverpool and rags I guarantee that if it was rag or Liverpool player it be onside and if it was the opponents being a close call it was offside!

This needs researching because I bet am right..
I’m sure you’re right without much research

Thats why i hope City have something on the Prem league , i dont want the Prem destroyed per se, but i want it in a position where it has to change and the guys at the top are pushed out and a fair regime is installed .
I want to see the PL thrown into the fucking sea and I hope it’s the Abu Dhabi Group that do it. The PL accusations have gone beyond questioning the operation of our club called into question the honour of ADG in general. They have stepped on a cultural land mine with both feet.

You could well be right but they’re being refereed differently than we are. Red card would have been a ban from cup final. If they can’t stop us, they’ll make sure the barcodes aren’t top 4 or winning a trophy!
I know I understand your point, the officials bend over backwards to please the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.