United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be quite so pessimistic. There’s no denying they’ve had a good run since Christmas but it takes more than two months to define a side.

They’ve got a striker who has never before shown anything like this form having the time of his life and scoring nearly all the goals. They’ve done nothing yet that we haven’t seen before in the last 10 years, or whatever it is since Ferguson retired.

I’ll wait until they put in a serious challenge for something a bit more prestigious than the League Cup or the UEFA consolation cup before I start soiling myself.
I would much rather win the Europa league than capitulate yet again in the CL, people can call it a consolation or a thursday night cup all they want but i personally would love to see a City player hold aloft that trophy.

They're going to finish above us.

And it should be big motivation for us next season, eventually (unfortunate) they will back at the top and finish above us.

But that's doesn't mean it should be end of everything, seriously the weak mentality from this forum. We should use it as big motivator to do it even better next season.

Hate to say it but the fuckers are looking more up for it than us and they really believe they can do something this season. Wouldn’t surprise me if they win the league. It’d kill me, but they do look good….

Not bothering watching this competition. Our objective is to win the league but secondly to finish above United in the top four that they will now get. They were given three points against us by the Premier League ignoring the offside law but we must use that as inspiration.
They were given 1 point by the PL, we gave them the other two.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you look at it a totally out of sorts Man City who are on the he slide are still going toe to toe with both arsenal and nan Utd who are playing both out of there skins . We must have been miles in front of both. This tepid boring football needs to change next season for us to start dominating again.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a blue but I genuinely thought both teams looked poor last night and the quality of the game was at a level of the competition. Fair play ETH managed the game well and United battled through but looking at madrid mid-week then barca last night how on earth are they so far behind in the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.