United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just saying this because I hate the scummy bastards but they are fucking shit.
People need to remember the Ole is at the wheel got them to a bloody Europa League Final (and lost), Maureen won them the Europa League and on both occasions finished second in the league.
They blew smoke up their arse so many times under the last few seasons when they start getting giddy for making it through to the last 16 of the Europa League ffs

The amount of people on this forum slating City with how they are playing this season yet we are second in the league, still in the FA Cup and Champions League...But supposedly the Thursday night twats are "improving" and "playing well".

This is the worst City side in the about 7 years and we are still ahead of the fuckers. Says it all really.

Just to remind you that this isn't prime Barca the red mardarses played but a piss poor version of Barca.
Our ladies team would have looked good against them last night.
And yet they are top of Spanish League above Real who annlhilated Dippers just the day before

I'm not just saying this because I hate the scummy bastards but they are fucking shit.
People need to remember the Ole is at the wheel got them to a bloody Europa League Final (and lost), Maureen won them the Europa League and on both occasions finished second in the league.
They blew smoke up their arse so many times under the last few seasons when they start getting giddy for making it through to the last 16 of the Europa League ffs

The amount of people on this forum slating City with how they are playing this season yet we are second in the league, still in the FA Cup and Champions League...But supposedly the Thursday night twats are "improving" and "playing well".

This is the worst City side in the about 7 years and we are still ahead of the fuckers. Says it all really.
Yup, I think the fact that it started so badly for Ten Hag and they have sort of turned the results has to do with it. They are literally where Ole had them sometime back. Wait till teams start sitting back against them and its a different ball game when Rashford doesn't have space to run behind.

And yet they are top of Spanish League above Real who annlhilated Dippers just the day before
Barcelona are decent unlike what was said above (they still got knocked out of their CL group), but I wouldnt do the A=B, B=C and hence A=C in football. Every game is different, you could probably says Leeds would draw with Real Madrid based on that concept.

Yup, I think the fact that it started so badly for Ten Hag and they have sort of turned the results has to do with it. They are literally where Ole had them sometime back. Wait till teams start sitting back against them and its a different ball game when Rashford doesn't have space to run behind.
The game that changed their season was the scousers at the Toilet.

Klopp handed it to them and it gave them a huge much needed win after a dire start.

Add to that the refs being in their pocket. And it’s a recipe for success. No shock Webb is back in charge and they now get at least 2 big favourable decisions every week. The Rashford offside goal could be a genuine title decider.

Sickening.

Let's not forget the massive drop off from Chelsea and the Scousers that has opened the door back in to the top four for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.