United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just saying this because I'm a blue but I genuinely thought both teams looked poor last night and the quality of the game was at a level of the competition. Fair play ETG managed the game well and United battled through but looking at madrid mid-week then barca last night how on earth are they so far behind in the league...

Difference with the rags is the manager and there work rate and pressing had gone up tenfold

I wouldn’t be quite so pessimistic. There’s no denying they’ve had a good run since Christmas but it takes more than two months to define a side.

They’ve got a striker who has never before shown anything like this form having the time of his life and scoring nearly all the goals. They’ve done nothing yet that we haven’t seen before in the last 10 years, or whatever it is since Ferguson retired.

I’ll wait until they put in a serious challenge for something a bit more prestigious than the League Cup or the UEFA consolation cup before I start soiling myself.
At last, the voice of reason. Blues need to stop blowing smoke up their arses, they get enough of that from the media, we put six past them earlier this season, and were on course to beat them at the swamp until the officials intervened.

At last, the voice of reason. Blues need to stop blowing smoke up their arses, they get enough of that from the media, we put six past them earlier this season, and were on course to beat them at the swamp until the officials intervened.

Last time a rag manager had a decent run in the Europa league and got to the league cup final in their first season. Wasn’t that Mourinho who came with a better cv than their current boss. We can all remember how that one played out.

Hate to say it but the fuckers are looking more up for it than us and they really believe they can do something this season. Wouldn’t surprise me if they win the league. It’d kill me, but they do look good….
Just to remind you that this isn't prime Barca the red mardarses played but a piss poor version of Barca.
Our ladies team would have looked good against them last night.

Rags play kick and rush football any decent team would have picked them apart 2nd half last night but barca seemed very half hearted in there effort 2nd half. Yes the rags are getting some decent results but let's get it right they are being helped by officals every week and they are not beating anyone decent ( without major interference from officals) a team with wan bisaka varane Fred sancho and weghorst should not be getting anyone worried. If it is give your head a wobble.

Rags play kick and rush football any decent team would have picked them apart 2nd half last night but barca seemed very half hearted in there effort 2nd half. Yes the rags are getting some decent results but let's get it right they are being helped by officals every week and they are not beating anyone decent ( without major interference from officals) a team with wan bisaka varane Fred sancho and weghorst should not be getting anyone worried. If it is give your head a wobble.
I've wobbled my head - and they still look dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.