United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten hag has transformed them, think these fuckers will win Sunday and Newcastles season will crumble from there on in. Also wouldn't be surprised if scum won the league.

I very much doubt a love-in.....but i'm fairly sure many are recognising that this new manager of theirs has reinvented their game and even their club.

They play entertaining,progressive and aggressive football while being incredibly savvy with their tactics and the dark arts.Their manager is getting the best out of individual and the collective and is capable of realising when and how to react if things are not going to plan.

It might only have been the Europa league last night and the final on Sunday might only be the Mickey Mouse Cup.......but they are on our tails in the league and they have huge momentum currently,he has instilled a belief in the playing staff and the rag hordes that follow them........i don't like any of it,it makes me feel fucking nauseous.....but to pretend or deny it isn't happening is foolish.
And yet if they were ref'd fairly, they'd be mid table, and ref'd like us, they'd be nearer relegation zone

I know you are correct - I avoid TalkSport and the Daily Mail etc…. But the BBC is supposed to be the National Broadcaster but they are like a Red Team Fanzine at times.

The Daily United you say?

Screenshot-20230225-081449-2.png

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.