United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching United and Barcelona try and do business together is less two bald men fighting over a comb and more two bald men negotiating who should pay for their one very expensive perm. Jokers the pair of them.
That sir is a perfect description of Economics.

75m, on a player who clearly doesn't want to be at "TWGC"™? Wow.

I really like Katy Perry, beautiful looking girl, I'd love to take her out for a drink or a bite to eat, I'm really confident it could happen.

Only thing is, she just isn't interested, never heard of me, won't entertain it even if I say I'll make the big mac meals large with a double cheeseburger chaser.

I think that's the situation with the rags and Barca and de Jong at the minute.

(Sort of) :)

I really like Katy Perry, beautiful looking girl, I'd love to take her out for a drink or a bite to eat, I'm really confident it could happen.

Only thing is, she just isn't interested, never heard of me, won't entertain it even if I say I'll make the big mac meals large with a double cheeseburger chaser.

And they say romance is dead? Pfft.

Have you offered Katy’s agent €70m? I’m sure she’d have dinner with you for that.

She’ll eat any old shit these days, what with being in the Just Eat ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.