United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams-Manchester-1.jpg

Albert square this morning, stick to Trafford you rag cnuts.

if the media wankfest doesn’t motivate the players to go on a run nothing will. I’ll have the cnuts loitering at work today. I’ll speak to the lad who actually goes to games, he’s vaguely normal. The rest and majority will be ignored and told I only engage with people who’ve been to the swamp. Some will say they’re boycotting, how can you boycott something you’ve never done, there’s lads in their late 30s who’ve never been to a game Ffs.

if the media wankfest doesn’t motivate the players to go on a run nothing will. I’ll have the cnuts loitering at work today. I’ll speak to the lad who actually goes to games, he’s vaguely normal. The rest and majority will be ignored and told I only engage with people who’ve been to the swamp. Some will say they’re boycotting, how can you boycott something you’ve never done, there’s lads in their late 30s who’ve never been to a game Ffs.
Sounds like most workplaces in the Manchester area, mine included.

Have I missed something? Looking at Twitter this morning you'd think they'd won the Champions League after being 5-0 down at half time. Fucking sickening. No way you can let these bastards win a title anytime soon.

There'll be a few in the pub after I've been for my walk today I'll pop in, one is a S/C holder who I actually get on with, told him straight away I'll happily talk about 'old' football with him (we're both heading towards FOC status) but I wouldn't be discussing current stuff with him other than a quick cursory comment as it'd not end well.

The only major incident since I've been up here was the derby goal which he agreed was a disgraceful decision...10-15 seconds on it and we'd gone back to the 70's/80's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.