United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an unlikeable bunch of players. Proper snidey pricks the likes of fernandes and casermiro and Anthony. Even shaw and rashford seem very unlikeable.

However I don’t mind ten Haag. Comes across quite well and is obviously a decent manager. At the moment he doesn’t seem to moan and whine like his predecessors or come across as a narcissistic bully.

I’m sure something will happen soon enough though to change my opinion of him.

Probably quite a lot of money involved for bookmakers. Rashford to score would have been a very popular bet.
I was thinking the same.
How come the bookies aren't making a stink about it.
From now on if the rags get within 2 games of winning a trophy I'm lumping on.
Might as well benefit out of this manufactured sport and make some extra cash for my pension pot

I was thinking the same.
From now on if the rags get within 2 games of winning a trophy I'm lumping on.
Might as well benefit out of this manufactured sport and make some extra cash for my pension pot
I'd join you.

See how much they'd offer for Rashford getting a manufactured Sergio moment.

I was thinking the same.

Because it’s not a conspiracy? The Football League dubious goals panel and the bookmakers aren’t conspiring to benefit Marcus Rashford, someone who’s seen every angle, and with the mindset that no one wants an own goal,just thinks it was going in.

Such an unlikeable bunch of players. Proper snidey pricks the likes of fernandes and casermiro and Anthony. Even shaw and rashford seem very unlikeable.

However I don’t mind ten Haag. Comes across quite well and is obviously a decent manager. At the moment he doesn’t seem to moan and whine like his predecessors or come across as a narcissistic bully.

I’m sure something will happen soon enough though to change my opinion of him.
i've met him , and he seems a very decent bloke, as he was walking past me one of my workmates shouted twins haha , he stopped looked at me and laughed , we had a short chat about how handsome we both were and congratulated each other on our similar haircuts and facial hair :)

I can’t be bothered watching it again, but can someone explain why Rashford has now been given the goal.

It looked like it was going wide, granted I did not pay it that much attention.

If it was on target, even if GK was going to save and deflection made the goal.

If however, it was going wide and has been given because Rashford is in such ‘good form’ it’s a joke.

He’s been given the goal because one it’s the scum 2 it’s Rashford who must pay a fortune for a gang pr people to make him look a like a world beater!

So just caught up on the thread, and Rashford has been given the own goal unbelievable ! There must be marketing and money to be made somewhere for this to happen . The thing is the scum , dippers, spuds, Sly BT all want a striker to challenge the terminator, they don't want him to be top at the end of the season because if he is that record is going to stand for a long time, and probably only Erling could beat it . Rashford and Kane will be given goals now til the end of the season to try and get them up with Erling this whole premier league is corrupt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.