United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also notice that pissed up old fart is suddenly on the scene as though he’s running the place. He just can’t help it, the slightest sign of success and he’s back on the scene like he’s running the show. He’s in the tunnel, in the changing room, when they lose he’s never to be seen. He’s as fickle as the idiots who support them, he’s utterly shameless. This guy shits on a motorway and gets away with it, he’s a bully and a cnut.

I watched the game at Ashton Golf Club with a couple of Blue mates. At one stage Rat Face was breaking down the left wing, a Rag got all giddy and shouted, repeatedly, “go on Rashy, go Rashy”. I said to him “are you fucking colour blind? To counter his embarrassment he said “I wanted Rashy to get in the box” he was clearly bullshitting. Listening to their levels of knowledge is actually quite funny, a few of them are ok but fuck me they do have some tits that are excruciatingly embarrassing.

The BBC actually have this photo on their website

_128736113_9261d602-abc5-4e5d-804d-502fbc7b83fa.jpg

I also notice that pissed up old fart is suddenly on the scene as though he’s running the place. He just can’t help it, the slightest sign of success and he’s back on the scene like he’s running the show. He’s in the tunnel, in the changing room, when they lose he’s never to be seen. He’s as fickle as the idiots who support them, he’s utterly shameless. This guy shits on a motorway and gets away with it, he’s a bully and a cnut.
He’s never left.

Legend has it he has his own office in there with a phone that only connects to the talking clock, and a life sized cut out of Brian ‘choccy’ McClair who he talks to all day, stopping only to sip his latest bottle of Glenfiddich.

He’s never left.

Legend has it he has his own office in there with a phone that only connects to the talking clock, and a life sized cut out of Brian ‘choccy’ McClair who he talks to all day, stopping only to sip his latest bottle of Glenfiddich.
His leather chair turned into commode, where her sits keck's down and rarely moves. He blames the smell on the drains.

cup champions?

who the fuck says that?

sad cunts

It’s an unprecedented achievement and we should congratulate them on something as City supporters we could never achieve as a club. Have the leaders of the free world reached out and congratulated Ten Haag on this miracle? Next he will be doing peace negotiations in Ukraine.

It’s an unprecedented achievement and we should congratulate them on something as City supporters we could never achieve as a club. Have the leaders of the free world reached out and congratulated Ten Haag on this miracle? Next he will be doing peace negotiations in Ukraine.
Zelensky called it inspiring and a prime example of overcoming the odds for victory.

Biden congratulated Manchurian United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.