United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most fickle double standard club to have graced football

5 years ago the league cup was shit now it’s the best trophy ever

Neville the Glazers are vermin the same bloke who never said a word against them while the same Glazers where filling his bank account

The oil club jibes for over a decade yet suddenly oil clubs are all good

God they are fooking horrible let’s just hope that this is the highlight of these season

Still no doubt should they get top 4 it will be hailed on par with the treble of 99 the fooking rats

I can’t be bothered watching it again, but can someone explain why Rashford has now been given the goal.

It looked like it was going wide, granted I did not pay it that much attention.

If it was on target, even if GK was going to save and deflection made the goal.

If however, it was going wide and has been given because Rashford is in such ‘good form’ it’s a joke.

I can’t be bothered watching it again, but can someone explain why Rashford has now been given the goal.

It looked like it was going wide, granted I did not pay it that much attention.

If it was on target, even if GK was going to save and deflection made the goal.

If however, it was going wide and has been given because Rashford is in such ‘good form’ it’s a joke.
It was clearly going wide and clearly an own goal

If anybody needed any proof that certain clubs and certain players are treated more favourably than others

Just smile back at them today, it will fuck them up

wow, amazing 2023 league cup, united had to play 3 or 4 very hard ties just to get to the final,
they had to win it the hard way, let me tell you ? No easy games in the league cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.