United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor bastards de don’t get success right now will only keep the Glazers in power :( had they done Fook all this season the sale may have gone smoothly but with share prices going up I feel ( hopefully) Glazers hang around ............ ffs let’s just hope that’s the last thing they win the thought of these wankers winning another trophy is sickening

The poor bastards de don’t get success right now will only keep the Glazers in power :( had they done Fook all this season the sale may have gone smoothly but with share prices going up I feel ( hopefully) Glazers hang around ............ ffs let’s just hope that’s the last thing they win the thought of these wankers winning another trophy is sickening

The share price dropped 10 percent on Monday due to the belief that the Glazers won’t sell. They were probably trying to make money inflating the share price by opening up the floor to bidders. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold off some of the non controlling shares to make some extra pocket money for themselves.

The Glazers and Fenway Sport could be playing a dangerous game here inviting bids for their clubs then showing no intention to sell. Potential buyers with money to burn may look elsewhere in the league to buy clubs where they won’t have to pay as much for but can invest to get them competitive.

I know several rags who are in their 60's and who have struggled mentally in the post ferguson era. Their view of their own self importance was by direct association with the scums uncontested glory era. Once united fell away they suffered diminished ego and couldn't cope...Sad bastards
Are they all called Andy Tate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.