United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an unlikeable bunch of players. Proper snidey pricks the likes of fernandes and casermiro and Anthony. Even shaw and rashford seem very unlikeable.

However I don’t mind ten Haag. Comes across quite well and is obviously a decent manager. At the moment he doesn’t seem to moan and whine like his predecessors or come across as a narcissistic bully.

I’m sure something will happen soon enough though to change my opinion of him.
Who or what could he possibly have to whine about?... He's come in and been immediately given the best part of a quarter of a billion to spend by the club, he's getting favourable treatment by the officials week in week out on the pitch and the media are being their usual sycophantic arse licking selves towards him and his players.

There's literally nobody or nothing he could moan about if he tried.

Just spoke to one in the office now, I can confirm they are giddy in their giddyness!

So, just to remind the Neville fan club on here and 'the Dippers are worse than the Rags' club. Just look at the headlines after winning the Carabao Cup - the hyperbole around the manager. No fucking mention of how much this squad has cost - all home grown obviously.

Just fucking imagine if they win the league. Too many with short memories on here. They are 1,000 worse than the Dippers. At least we can distance ourselves from those cunts, this fucking shower are in our workplaces and round the corner, some poor fuckers have them as neighbours.

Fucking hate them with ever fibre of my being.
I was prepared for what was to come with them winning on Sunday, but the adulation this time from the media is beyond staggering. Like yourself, I exist to love City and detest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.