United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to rat cafe and these guys are way too giddy. They actually believe theyre the best team in the league at the moment and they can win the league.

Please can we agree not to let them have a sniff at the top 2 ? Also wish Liverpool were playing a bit better as now that I have seen both at their peak, Liverpool fans way easier to digest.

Went over to rat cafe and these guys are way too giddy. They actually believe theyre the best team in the league at the moment and they can win the league.

Please can we agree not to let them have a sniff at the top 2 ? Also wish Liverpool were playing a bit better as now that I have seen both at their peak, Liverpool fans way easier to digest.

Because they didn’t go long enough without winning a trophy! So once they win won they minds go back to the good old days when they were winning everything they think they are back now for good going back to there good old days!

Fuck the rags and the murderers.....frankly anyone but them,including reluctantly, Rotten Ham Cock Spurts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.