United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now feeling the piss coming through,and cannot wait. 10 days ago I put this in the thread

I'll piss myself when the Glazers say they have had a re think,and decided it's not in their interests anymore to sell

Be even better if they claim its not in ANYBODIES interests to sell ............zebra pants sales will shoot up

With regard to our second goal just now during the match at Bristol, could anyone kindly advise if the precedent under 'Rashford's Law' might be applicable in order that Foden be awarded a second goal of the night?

No? Thought not. Just asking..

With regard to our second goal just now during the match at Bristol, could anyone kindly advise if the precedent under 'Rashford's Law' might be applicable in order that Foden be awarded a second goal of the night?

No? Thought not. Just asking..
But you can bet if the rags were playing and rashford had of scored that he’s given it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.