United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain in what way he looks "the business"

He's inherited a squad that cost well over £1bn and was immediately given another quarter of a billion to spend in one transfer window and yet as far as I can see the set up, tactics and standard of football are identical to how they played under Solskjaer and Mourinho.

Virtually all of their wins this season have been by the narrowest of one goal margins, often with the opposition side looking the better team and usually only achieved as a direct result of a "contentious" decision by the on field officials and Stockley Park.
And probably only averaging 35% possession. Hardly a good footballing side

So the quadruple is on for them I see…
Talking it up in todays Telegraph.
Not won a pot to piss in for 6 years, they win a low level domestic trophy and are now going for the quadruple. Unbelievable.
Let them brag it up as per usual. We will be there when they fall.
They never ever learn.

So the quadruple is on for them I see…
Talking it up in todays Telegraph.
Not won a pot to piss in for 6 years, they win a low level domestic trophy and are now going for the quadruple. Unbelievable.

8 points behind Arsenal I see with a goal difference of plus 13. When you look at it in the real world rather than through the eyes of a giddy rag you wouldn’t bet your house on it would you? How disrespectful is it to Arsenal as well who are out in front and not getting the hype and have spent considerably less than what the rags have.

The media coverage since Sunday is absolutely fucking nauseating.

There was even one today, claiming that ten Bob said something like, "It's back to work."

I’ve never seen such a headline after a cup win for any club before.

Pass the fucking sick bag!

That fucking neckbubble Eamonn Sweeney in the Irish Independent, while eulogising over Ten Hag, said that united should avoid the Qatari takever as they are an institution while it's OK for "second-rate" clubs like City and Newcastle as they need it...what a thundercunt.

The Rags have improved from the laughing stock they have been since Baconface departed the Swamp , its cost them well over a billion in their attempts to hang onto our coat tails , and that is still where they are. They have got lucky and employed a manager who actually has an idea what he is doing but they are far from the finished article , they have built some momentum similar to Newcastle earlier in the season , they might even fluke a couple of cups like the Dippers but they are still three or four players away and £500m from our level , their giddiness and media arse licking fools nobody.

That fucking neckbubble Eamonn Sweeney in the Irish Independent, while eulogising over Ten Hag, said that united should avoid the Qatari takever as they are an institution while it's OK for "second-rate" clubs like City and Newcastle as they need it...what a thundercunt.
Saw that rag **** in Portugal once, fatter than he looks on telly.

The Rags have improved from the laughing stock they have been since Baconface departed the Swamp , its cost them well over a billion in their attempts to hang onto our coat tails , and that is still where they are. They have got lucky and employed a manager who actually has an idea what he is doing but they are far from the finished article , they have built some momentum similar to Newcastle earlier in the season , they might even fluke a couple of cups like the Dippers but they are still three or four players away and £500m from our level , their giddiness and media arse licking fools nobody.
Spent 1.5 Billion since last winning the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.