United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they didn’t go long enough without winning a trophy! So once they win won they minds go back to the good old days when they were winning everything they think they are back now for good going back to there good old days!
Well it was fun whilst it lasted but ETH looks like the business. He'll probably get them challenging soon, I just hope you guys are back up to your standards by then.

A season where only two teams are doing well/okay (Us and you) means that by default theyll be the third best team this season. Unfortunately we have played them twice, just have to hope liverpool find form and smash them.

Because they didn’t go long enough without winning a trophy! So once they win won they minds go back to the good old days when they were winning everything they think they are back now for good going back to there good old days!
Btw....City are still here and are not going away irrespective of what Glazer FC do.

Went over to rat cafe and these guys are way too giddy. They actually believe theyre the best team in the league at the moment and they can win the league.

Please can we agree not to let them have a sniff at the top 2 ? Also wish Liverpool were playing a bit better as now that I have seen both at their peak, Liverpool fans way easier to digest.
Cannibalism isn't big or clever ( maybe in a survival scenario needs must I suppose)

Last edited:
Went over to rat cafe and these guys are way too giddy. They actually believe theyre the best team in the league at the moment and they can win the league.

Please can we agree not to let them have a sniff at the top 2 ? Also wish Liverpool were playing a bit better as now that I have seen both at their peak, Liverpool fans way easier to digest.
Sorry to disagree but I don’t recognise any difference between Rag and Dipper.
Both are arrogant, entitled, deluded fantasists aka cnuts.

Didn't see the game so I wouldn't have a clue but did the Newcastle players not rip their runners up medals off like the Raggys did in the Europa final 3 yrs ago?

Thought not, much more class

ha ha the qatar bid want to pay for stadium and training ground improvments and squad rebuild so they should be able to buy them cheap erm that's not quite how it works

ssn really getting behind the glazers out protest to push sale through
clear n obvious

Last edited:
Well it was fun whilst it lasted but ETH looks like the business.
Can you explain in what way he looks "the business"

He's inherited a squad that cost well over £1bn and was immediately given another quarter of a billion to spend in one transfer window and yet as far as I can see the set up, tactics and standard of football are identical to how they played under Solskjaer and Mourinho.

Virtually all of their wins this season have been by the narrowest of one goal margins, often with the opposition side looking the better team and usually only achieved as a direct result of a "contentious" decision by the on field officials and Stockley Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.