United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other club i,m with you any trophy is cause for celebration, that bunch of sanctimonious pricks is another matter, aided by the media love in you,d think they beaten us, the scousers, Chelsea and Arsenal on route to a champions league victory, not some tinpot trophy they took plesaure in deriding us for when we,ve won it.
Literally having this discussion with other Arsenal fans. Subjectively, we've been the best team in the league so far and are top, but the media is going on about Utd like they've won the quadruple. It makes me think if we do win the league, will the media be sucking off Utd for their title charge and league trophy?

Now I know how you felt when the media kept banging on about Liverpool every season.

Literally having this discussion with other Arsenal fans. Subjectively, we've been the best team in the league so far and are top, but the media is going on about Utd like they've won the quadruple. It makes me think if we do win the league, will the media be sucking off Utd for their title charge and league trophy?

Now I know how you felt when the media kept banging on about Liverpool every season.
Be prepared for the end of season awards.

Ten Hag will win manager of the year with Rashford and Gazpacho winning player and young player. Even when you win the league Arteta is tainted by having the temerity of working with Pep and City.

Your victory will be reported by the media from buying city rejects and you'll get little or no credit. Whilst Tent Peg gets his cock sucked as the greatest manager at the swamp since the Govan Piss Can.

Last edited:

They are 11 points behind you with a game in hand, no chance they are winning the league

They are 11 points behind you with a game in hand, no chance they are winning the league
Look, we may be playing well but I've never seen this team at this stage of the season go on to win all of their remaining games. I still dont know if our team has it in us to win every remaining game from now til the end of the season. I'd be more at ease if you lot found some form and were pushing us so if we slip up its not those rag cunts who will win it.

Look, we may be playing well but I've never seen this team at this stage of the season go on to win all of their remaining games. I still dont know if our team has it in us to win every remaining game from now til the end of the season. I'd be more at ease if you lot found some form and were pushing us so if we slip up its not those rag cunts who will win it.
You'll win the league by 2 points.

I predict Arsenal will shit the bed against us but we'll match each other game per game until the end of the season. We both have a fuck up in us and it will probably happen the same weekend.

You'll win the league by 2 points.

I predict Arsenal will shit the bed against us but we'll match each other game per game until the end of the season. We both have a fuck up in us and it will probably happen the same weekend.
You seem to be more confident in my team than I am lol.

You seem to be more confident in my team than I am lol.
Being an old city fan I always expect us to fuck it up. It's in my DNA.

If we were on for winning the quad and had a champions league final against Latvian Pig farmers to do it. I'd expect us to lose 1-0 thanks to an Ederson OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.