United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK the vid is about Neville looking fed up. What is more telling for me is his lack of reaction when Spitty takes a selfie with him in the background. If it was me, I'd be yelling and swearing at Spitty, telling the disrespectful mutherfucker he could do one. Obviously the Manchester Mayor has no pride or bottle.

I still can`t get over how the officials allowed Shaw and Ratface to stay on the pitch. They were an absolute disgrace.
It was only a couple of weeks back that Dias was booked for being the 'third person' to remonstrate with the referee, yet this team of mard arses do it EVERY SINGLE GAME, and Rat Face is one of the worse in the PL for it, yet NOTHING happens.

His antics will undoubtedly overshadow Shaw's disgraceful behaviour and he'll get away with it AGAIN. One of the dirtiest teams in the league. They have 56 yellow and 1 red card this season, but the majority of them are stat padding late on when they've been allowed their obligatory 7 fouls and 3 stern talking's to before the card eventually comes out.

They are 100% refereed to a different set of standards

BBC Breakfast have given it 2 minutes of air time and just glossed over it.

If the result was the other way I'm sure silly Sally would of been frigging herself off live on TV
She’s a Liverpool fan from Birkenhead.

I still can’t believe the linesmen didn’t flag straight away he should’ve been in a 3 match ban
Not too sure. I've seen 90 year old grannies push harder than that in Tesco. - Having said that, Penandes would have gone down like he'd been shot after receiving a similar tap.

Shaw pulled Salah back when already on a yellow and
McTominay did his usual follow through studs up tackle. Any one of those three would be a red card if perpetrated by a City player. They are only where they are because of corrupt officiating.
Not forgetting the butchers forearm smash into salahs face not even given as a free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.