United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea's wife waking him up tomorrow morning.
C'mon David,it's time to get up for work,it's 8 .
Oh no, have Liverpool scored again ??
First of all thanks for all the likes for this post about David De Gea getting up for work.
However,I have a small confession to make.
It is in fact an update on a 43year old joke that I have recycled.
The original joke dating from March 1980 was Gary Bailey ( a previous United goalie) being woken up by his Mum with the words -
C'mon Gary,it's time to get up for work,it's 7.
Oh no,have Ipswich scored again??
United got beat 6-0 by Ipswich Town at Portman Road on 1st March 1980, with Paul Mariner getting a hat- trick and Alan Brazil scoring twice.
And believe me it was just as good seeing United getting humiliated 43years ago,as it was yesterday.

What yesterday proved once and for all is that ratface Fernandez is a selfish horrible cowardly little shit. It's also time the officials started booking him for his constant whining and abuse.
Think the rag fans are finally starting to realise this... Even though the fans of every other club have been saying it since he joined them.

First of all thanks for all the likes for this post about David De Gea getting up for work.
However,I have a small confession to make.
It is in fact an update on a 44 year old joke that I have recycled.
The original joke dating from March 1980 was Gary Bailey ( a previous United goalie) being woken up by his Mum with the words -
C'mon Gary,it's time to get up for work,it's 7.
Oh no,have Ipswich scored again??
United got beat 6-0 by Ipswich Town at Portman Road on 1st March 1980, with Paul Mariner getting a hat- trick and Alan Brazil scoring twice.
And believe me it was just as good seeing United getting humiliated 44 years ago,as it was yesterday.
Sorry for being pedantic, but 43 years.

United fans overhype their players to no end, don't they? I think it's because their passion for football is driven by the need to be the best at everything, which is ironically why most of them chose to support United in the 90s.

It's when they have a bad game that you find out what they actually think about these mediocre names like Dalot and Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.