United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans overhype their players to no end, don't they? I think it's because their passion for football is driven by the need for someone else to be the best at everything so that they can imagine that somehow this makes them superior to others through association, which is ironically why most of them chose to support United in the 90s.
Fixed

The league cup win was just the start of things. A group of winners, transformed by the Dutch messiah. They beat Barcelona in the B league. But a B league worthy of the Champions League apparently. They were back. Very much in the title race. A quadruple on. The media hype has been ridiculous and to be fair most united fans I know haven't been as carried away, but clearly many were lapping things up!

We've seen that the issues are still there. When things are tough that squad is a fucking mess. They've not got the mentality to win anything significant.

Fucking blip,painting them to be the best team in the league,listing who they have beaten,still bastard 3rd and shite,Jesus was struggling to get the wanker to own up it was a disaster yesterday,humiliated to fuck,just admit it you daft twat.
carlos maldini haha ffs

7-5.gif

giphy.gif

What I hate about utd is the media spotlight they get for easy wins and the media telling us all their players are the best in Europe.

I what I love about utd is the media spotlight that makes them think they're better than everyone else.

hag has an awful lot of driftwood to remove.

I see the rat that is Gary Neville is back to political tweets today.
Pretty sad when he is using Boris Johnson to bury tweeting about how shit his beloved united are!!!!
Souness absolutely nailed him yesterday
Take out a few wash home cup games and they are a bit better than last year after spending a fortune
The butcher didn’t look very good yesterday did he?
The roulette show pony?
The Wythenshaw pele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.